Writing in notebook with laptop

Republished,Social Media

KnowEm Launches USPTO Trademark Search and Registration Service

28 May , 2011

You talked, and we listened – today we launched a new service to make it even easier for brands to secure their online presence in one place, by adding a graphical USPTO Trademark Search and Registration service to KnowEm.com.  In our continuing hope to make KnowEm a one-stop-shop for all your business branding and marketing needs, we thought it was a natural extension of our service offerings to allow business and inidivuals the chance to trademark their brands.

Trademark Search and Registration
Attempting to navigate the USPTO trademark registration process is a headache – anyone who’s ever tried it will tell who how much time and effort it takes.  Even searching the USPTO government website for a mark can be difficult – so we wanted to make both processes easier for the brand owner.  Our trademark search is uniquely simple – just enter a brand name, and we’ll show you if it’s available for registration or if someone has already trademarked it.  If it is available, for only $158 (plus the standard $325 USPTO Filing Fee) our partner TMarque will put their professional attorneys to work for you, saving you hours of time and effort wrangling with the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office).

With the addition of our Trademark search and registration, KnowEm now offers a complete suite of branding tools – including our Domain name search and registration service along with our original Social Media username search and registration service.  So if you have a brand you want to secure and keep consistent on the web, all you have to do is visit KnowEm.com.  We’ll secure your brand name on up to 300 Social Media sites, any Domain extensions you want (over 150 to choose from), and now we’ll even trademark your brand for you.  We think that’s pretty easy, but if we can make it any easier for you, just let us know — we’re still listening!

, ,

18 Responses

1. Fancy Dress says:

I can confirm that the USPTO trademark registration process is beyond a joke. Anything that can aid the process is a true god send.

2. Mix Twist says:

Thanks for the article I was looking tool of the same kind which tell me about the one name on all social media sites That powers the branding to my blog. Now i can check and get same name for all of my social profile. Thanks

3. This process right now is so complex and so frustrating, this can only improve things.

4. Oh wow, great information here. We use KnowEm all of the time for our clients who need mass quantities of social media profiles created. I hadn’t heard they now offer a trademark service – so I’ll have to check that out.

5. page flip says:

Can Google or USPTO employees access your patent/trademark search keywords?

6. Pravin Ganore says:

It is pretty helpful for me because it allows me to check for the use of my brand, product, personal name or username instantly on over 550 popular and emerging social media websites. I was able to grab my name and secure brand pretty easily.

7. Dompet Pria says:

Wow, thank you for sharing this. I didn’t know there is such a service available. Definitely will check it out after this.
    $158 for the aid is truly a steal for such help. I agree with Fancy Dress. Thanks again.

8. Marie Nicol says:

That is a pity that the USPTO trademark registration process is beyond a joke. Having read what they wrote on the KnowEM website it should be a nice way to check if our brand online presence could be secured…

9. That is a sweet little tool to check on startup name ideas as well. Thanks!

10. Thank god someone put out a tool that makes this process easier. I had to go through this while coming up with a few dozen different company names in a company naming contest…(and matching domain names) to ensure there weren’t going to be any potential issues. Total pain using the USPTO site directly.

11. Steve says:

it’s obvious that no-one in the Trademark realm saw this coming, and how many thousands would jump on the bandwagon of what can be trademarked, or patented, when using outdated rules. Any words such as Braces Squamish can be used as a commercial brand, if someone has the money for it. Thanks for this post, and please keep us up to date on your company’s tools.

12. Steve Fitzpatrick says:

I’ve used Knowem before for a couple of my businesses and it was definitely fast. The dashboard just made things easy for me to come back and keep rolling out my information on all the sites as and when I had the time.

Good news to know they now have the trademark search too as most typical business owners forget that aspect!

13. Kyle Fitzgerald says:

Thanks for making this easier, it’s always been a pain in the butt!

14. SSC Exam says:

Wow. Never there is a site where you can search trademarks so easily. Working on a new project name for few days, Knowem will help a lot. :) Availability of username search is a bonus.

15. Don says:

I can also verify that USPTO trademark registration is a complete pain in the rear end. I’ve considered using KnowEm in the past for my clients, but found their prices to be somewhat too expensive, especially considering that business typically only want to manage 5 or fewer social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest). Now that they offer this service, I’ll have to take another look. Thanks for the update.

16. Tyler Magnusson says:

I’m bummed to find out so many of the names I had in mind were taken (guess this happens when there are so many people on the planet), but that goes to show that I should have used the tool. I know this is an older post, but I wanted to thank you anyways for this legacy tool!

17. Ahmad Wafa says:

Working on a new project name for a few days, Knowem will help a lot. User name search availability is a bonus. Thank you.

18. beautiful badass ebook says: